1. Odpowiedz na pytania pełnymi zdaniami zgonie z podpowiedziami w naw
1. Odpowiedz na pytania pełnymi zdaniami zgonie z podpowiedziami w nawiasach.
1. what subjects do you like at school? (italian)
2.Who would your sister like to meet? (Orlando Bloom)
3. who does your sister like meeting on Saturdays? ( her friends)
4. what car would your dad like to have? (a Ferrari)
5. what does your mum like doing in her free time? (gardening)
6.Where would your mum like to go tonight? (the new Mexican restaurant)
7.where does your brother like going on saturdays? (to concerts)
8. where would your brother like to work? (a bank)
bardzo proszę o szybkie rozwiązanie :)
Dzięki punktom możesz zamieszczać w serwisie zadania i uzyskiwać ich rozwiązania w prosty, łatwy sposób.
Więcej informacji znajdziesz w dziale FAQ.
gość | 23.10.13, 17:24
a) Jane and Cleave were in London in July.
b) Martin was at the party three days ago.
c) You were the forest in the morning.
d) Tom and Greg were in the park two days ago.
e) Your neigh bours were in the mountains in 1998.
f) Your cousin was on the beach yesterday.
g) Your parents were in the USA last summer.
h) Your friend was at the cinema three week ago.
i) Your friends were in the museum last autumn.
gość | 24.10.13, 16:59
1. My favorite subject at school is italian.
2. My sister would like to meet Orlando Bloom.
3. She likes meeting her friends on Saturdays.
4. My dad would like to have a Ferrari.
5. In free time my mum likes gardening.
6. Tonight she would like go to the new Mexician restaurant.
7. He likes going to concerts on Saturdays.
8. He would like to work in a bank.
gość | 25.10.13, 17:00
1. The subject I like the most at school is Italian.
2. My sister likes to meet Orlando Bloom.
3. My sister likes to meeting her friends on Saturdays.
4. My dad wold like to have a Ferrari.
5. My mum likes doing gardening in her free time.
6. My mum likes to going to the new Mexican restaurant tonight.
7. My brother likes going to concerts on Saturdays.
8. My brother would like to work in a bank.
pozdro sześćset. ;)
Punkt S jest środkiem...prosze pomóżcie matematykafutureee | 15.04.15, 19:10